UK Sponsor Licence

All UK employers wishing to hire an employee from outside of the European Union must have an Employer Sponsorship Licence under the new points-based system for UK Immigration.

One-Off Telephone Advice

Do you need realistic and useful advice on your particular circumstances? If you need UK immigration help, then you have come to the right place.

Focus on clients’ needs

All our immigration lawyers are highly trusted and UK based. Ranked 3rd out of 204 UK Immigration and Nationality Lawyers.

Subscribe Here

If you want to know more information, please subscribe to us

Lets Get Started

ICS Legal has over 15 years of immigration experience, which allows us to use our experience and knowledge, to advise, guide and support in the complete sponsor licence application as well as applying for your migrants visa or their extension of stay in the UK under the point based system. You can contact our team on 0207 237 3388 between Monday to Friday or can simply complete the contact form by clicking on the button below.